Sunday, March 11, 2012

I Joined Biggest Loser at the gym!

I know it has been a while since I have blogged. That is because I have not been doing well in any area of my life, especially in my commitment to get healthy. I haven't gained or lost any weight, which I know is way yay better than gaining during this difficult time. I appreciate the fact that I have worked hard at just maintaining until I got my self together. I am ecstatic about joining the Biggest Loser at the gym. My gym membership had expired and I have not exercised since summer. In the mail I received an advertisement for this 36 week program. I went this past Wednesday and joined on the spot. I will meet 3 times a week for an hour with a coach, agree to record my food intake in a journal, and be weighed periodically. I have never committed to anything like this before and it feels wonderful. Usually I start to dread any commitment because I fear failure and then hate people knowing I've failed. But not this time! I am going to be a Beast at the gym, an Amazing Beast! I have a wedding to go to in 12 weeks and I will be seeing lots of people that I haven't seen in 3 or 4 years and I am so excited to have that as my first goal! To lost weight, buy a new dress, and look fabulous! Happy Sunday Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. That is wonderful.. fear of failure detracts many people.. but think on the positive side. Concentrate on what success look like and will feel.. because I can tell you, it feels amazing!

    ReplyDelete