Sunday, January 29, 2012

Technical Difficulties

I have had a very rough week. I teach elementary school and I have 7 students that are extremely difficult behaviorally. Some feed off of each other, others are like oil and water and are always ready to fight each other. It has been like this since the beginning of the year, but for some reason these last couple of weeks have gotten worse and I am struggling. The stress has caused me to over eat and the emotional stress is causing exhaustion, so I am not cooking and planning well. I rested yesterday and today I grocery shop and plan for the week coming up so I will be ready. I have a meeting set up with my principal tomorrow to discuss getting some help with my class. I need to start exercising even though I am exhausted because I know that will help with the stress. Here's hoping for a better week!

No comments:

Post a Comment