Sunday, January 15, 2012

Another amazing loss!

I am thrilled to say I lost 6 lbs this week. That is a total of 13 lbs in 2weeks. I am so happy. Not only for the loss, but I am happy that I can do this. I CAN track all my food and I CAN stay within my calorie limits. I have HOPE that I can reach my goals. Not only my weight OSS goals but ALL of my goals. I was watching Jane Fonda on the OWN network the other day and she said it is never too late to change and grow. She said she was 60 years old before she really got it. I feel sometimes at 44 that I am too old to get my masters degree and change careers. But I must remember that it's never too late!

3 comments:

  1. You are off to a good start. Be careful not to focus on the number on the scale because fluctuations can be frustrating and then I notice people trying to analyze, dissect, and examine. That's just how weight loss goes. If you are doing things right, the weight will come off. I would rather lose 1 lb. a week and keep it off than lose 5 lbs. and gain back 6 - we have all been there, done that. Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Dawn!! Congrats! It is NEVER too late!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome week! I have also been thinking about going back to school. Seems kinda overwhelming, but I know that I CAN do it if I decided to. And you can too!!

    ReplyDelete