Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 11

I have been blogging and tracking my food for 11 days now. I have done wonderful. I am so happy with myself. I have I tracked every morsel and have stayed under my calorie allotment everyday. The only area I have yet to address is exercise. Ok, ok. I know I have to begin some sort of daily exercise. I am considering a gym membership, which I plan on going to in the next few days to see how I like it. Other than that I am doing well and feel hopeful for my future.

1 comment:

  1. Exercise is important. I am glad to read that you are in better spirits. Just remember - you are doing this for you and if others notice, great. if not, that's OK too. You can feel good about what you are doing and the progress you are making whether others notice or not. Blogging will help you receive the "attagirls" that will be recognition for your efforts.

    ReplyDelete